Criminal Lawyers Liverpool Local Court
Have you found yourself facing a criminal legal charge in Liverpool? The experienced team at ETB Legal can help.
When you are looking for Liverpool criminal lawyers, look no further than ETB Legal.
With our extensive experience in all aspects of criminal law, we can assist you with defended hearings, jury trials, appeals, bail applications and sentencing matters.
ETB Legal are 100% focused on criminal law.
We have detailed knowledge of the most effective ways to defend you in the Liverpool Local Court—we even know how best to approach the magistrates and judges to get a favorable result.
Liverpool Local Court also accommodates Legal Aid offices.
(Liverpool is a Suburb in Sydney’s South West approximately 32 km from the Sydney CBD)
ETB Legal’s Uzma Abbas also does Legal Aid work as an appointed trusted panel member for the Criminal Law team and the Mental Health
150 George Street
LIVERPOOL NSW 2170
Telephone:(02) 9821 7878
Fax: (02) 9821 7888
PO BOX 3435, Liverpool Westfield
LIVERPOOL NSW 2170
Note: Registry Hours: 9.00 AM TO 4.30 PM
Information on Parking in Liverpool
Exceptional Liverpool Local Court Criminal Lawyers
Your case is unique, and requires a specific strategy. When you need representation in your criminal legal matter, the most important factor is finding a lawyer who understands that and who will deliver the best outcome.
We are a small law firm that provides affordable, expert representation. We also provide you with the personalised attention your case deserves. Our criminal lawyers are Liverpool’s best. NSW-based ETB Legal can represent you in criminal legal matters such as:
- Bail or release application (including weekend bail)
- Common Assault, assault occasioning actual bodily harm
- Apprehended Violence Orders (AVO/APVO)
- Defending Hearing Matters
- Representation and advice in both adult and children’s court matters
- Coronial inquest advice and representation
- s32 Mental Health Applications
- Drug matters including possess & supply
- Stealing Offences
- Appeals in the District Court NSW and the Court of Criminal Appeal NSW
Criminal Lawyers Liverpool Guarantee
Whether you are pleading guilty or not guilty, we guarantee that:
- We will prepare a solid defence and thoroughly ready you for court.
- We will be honest and respectful, and will make sure we earn your trust.
- We will disclose our fees in an itemized invoice, and will discus them with you before we engage in the task.
- We will provide a free initial consult to discuss your case.
- We will provide 24-hour access and advice directly with your lawyer.