Criminal Lawyers Kogarah Local Court
If you need to appear in the Kogarah Local Court, it’s time to call the experienced criminal defence team at ETB Legal.
The local Kogarah Police station and Kogarah local court are located on Montgomery Street and serves the whole of the St George region.
17 Montgomery Street
KOGARAH NSW 2217
1300 679 272
(02) 9598 6500
Fax: (02) 9598 6565
When you are looking for Kogarah criminal lawyers, you need look no further than ETB Legal.
We have vast experience in all aspects of criminal law, making us the top choice to assist you with defended hearings, jury trials, appeals, bail applications and sentencing matters.When you are facing a criminal legal matter, you need a lawyer that is 100% focused on criminal law. Why? Because we have thorough knowledge of the most effective ways to defend you, and we know how best to approach the Kogarah Local Court magistrates and judges to get a favorable result.
Incomparable Kogarah Criminal Lawyers
When you need representation in your criminal legal matter, the most important factor is finding a lawyer who will deliver the best outcome. Your case is unique, and requires a specific strategy.
EBT Legal provides affordable, expert representation. We are a small law firm that prides ourselves on providing you with the personalised attention your case deserves. Our criminal lawyers are Kogarah’s best and can represent you in criminal legal matters such as:
- Bail or release application (including weekend bail)
- Common Assault, assault occasioning actual bodily harm
- Apprehended Violence Orders (AVO/APVO)
- Defending Hearing Matters
- Representation and advice in both adult and children’s court matters
- Coronial inquest advice and representation
- s32 Mental Health Applications
- Drug matters including possess & supply
- Stealing Offences
- Appeals in the District Court NSW and the Court of Criminal Appeal NSW
Criminal Lawyers Kogarah Guarantee
Whether you are pleading guilty or not guilty, we guarantee that:
- We will prepare a solid defence and thoroughly ready you for court.
- We will be honest and respectful, and will make sure we earn your trust.
- We will disclose our fees in an itemized invoice, and will discus them with you before we engage in the task.
- We will provide a free initial consult to discuss your case.
- We will provide 24-hour access and advice directly with your lawyer.