Criminal Lawyers Bankstown Local Court
Bankstown Local Court is a busy courthouse and services Sydney’s growing Western suburbs.
It is a about a 3 minute walk from the train station, and located within the Bankstown CBD (Central Business District)
Cnr Chapel Road and The Mall
Bankstown NSW 2200
1300 679 272
(02) 9722 6000
Fax: (02) 9722 6060
PO BOX 71
Bankstown NSW 2200
Note: Registry Hours: 9.00AM TO 4.30PM
Information on Parking in Bankstown
Are you in need of a strong criminal defence?
Our experience in Bankstown Local court means we know how best to approach the magistrates and judges to get a favourable result for you.
When you are looking for Bankstown criminal lawyers, look no further than ETB Legal.
You don’t need navigate the legal system alone in order to defend yourself. The experienced criminal lawyer at ETB Legal have the knowledge and resources to understand your situation and help prepare your defence.
Unlike other criminal lawyers in Bankstown, we are 100% focused on criminal law, making us the firm to assist you with defended hearings, jury trials, appeals, bail applications and sentencing matters.
The Best Bankstown Criminal Lawyers
You want the best outcome for you criminal legal matter, and representation from EBT Legal provides it. We know that your case is unique, and requires a specific strategy.
Our criminal lawyers are Bankstown’s best. We provide affordable, expert representation. As a small law firm, we can provide you with the personalised attention your case deserves. ETB Legal can represent you in criminal legal matters such as:
- Bail or release application (including weekend bail)
- Common Assault, assault occasioning actual bodily harm
- Apprehended Violence Orders (AVO/APVO)
- Defending Hearing Matters
- Representation and advice in both adult and children’s court matters
- Coronial inquest advice and representation
- s32 Mental Health Applications
- Drug matters including possess & supply
- Stealing Offences
- Appeals in the District Court NSW and the Court of Criminal Appeal NSW
Criminal Lawyers Bankstown Guarantee
Your defense is important. Whether you are pleading guilty or not guilty, we guarantee that:
- We will prepare a solid defence and thoroughly ready you for court.
- We will be honest and respectful, and will make sure we earn your trust.
- We will disclose our fees in an itemized invoice, and will discus them with you before we engage in the task.
- We will provide a free initial consult to discuss your case.
- We will provide 24-hour access and advice directly with your lawyer.